16,664 Posts
That's insane! Wonder how much it cost

·
Registered
4,819 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Werewolf Girl View Post

That's insane! Wonder how much it cost
The company's kind of vague, yet completely honest (as the question is like asking how much does a house cost):
Quote:
How much does it cost?

The cost of a Hidden Water Pool varies based on size, options, and installation sites. Although the initial cost is more than traditional in-ground pools, the versatility, safety, and lower operational/utility costs create more value for the homeowner. In addition, our pools have much greater resale value when you sell your home.
I say vague, because no matter what, they have a minimum price for a "no frills" system , and they could easily list that cost as $X for pool, but installation/etc can easily add $Y or something.

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
They cost about 30% more than a regular pool, but you recoup some of that because you won't have as much evaporation as with a regular pool, less chemicals, etc.

·
Herbivorous Urchin
9,717 Posts
Thats really neat

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Omg that's freaking awesome, wish i had my own money and this house wasn't going into foreclosure, then i'd totally get one in like 20 years lol.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.