VeggieBoards banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is dani short for danielle and I have been a vegetarian for 2 weeks and I love it. I started because I saw how the animals were being miss treated and abused in factory farms and in laboratories. I live with a family of meat eaters and they do not understand why I became vegetarian. They know what happens behind the curtains but they still want to eat meat. I love to cook so I try to whip up meals for them vegetarian style without them knowing (sometimes). I don't have any veg friends to talk to about veg stuff, etc. So I hope I can talk to somebody here.

·
Registered
747 Posts
welcome, Dani! I'm sure you'll find plenty of people with similar interests to talk to here...DEFINITELY including vegetarianism! =D

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi Dani!

I'm in the same shoes as you. I don't know any vegetarians or vegans, that live close by anyway, so that's what brought me here to veggie boards. My friends aren't really into talking veg. I've been vegan for 7 months, and vegetarian before that and I love it! I have always loved animals and it just never made any sense to eat them...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.