VeggieBoards banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi id just thought id introduce my self

iv been going vegetarian for about 2 weeks today was my first total vegetarian day!! YAY!!

anyway im just askin if any off you have had any bad comments of familey and friend. i told my friends last week that i was going veg and they said i was stupid and that it dosnt change anything. i was really annoyed!!!

·
Registered
897 Posts
hate that remark. yeah, i think most of us have experienced or still undergo ridicule.

as far as making a difference, you'd be surprised what kind of influence you have directly on animals and the environment, and, maybe more important, what kind of impact you have on others. people don't like to have their (false) beliefs challenged. it's uncomfortable. the bigger the reaction, the more you know you've got a point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXnewveggixX View Post

hi id just thought id introduce my self

iv been going vegetarian for about 2 weeks today was my first total vegetarian day!! YAY!!

anyway im just askin if any off you have had any bad comments of familey and friend. i told my friends last week that i was going veg and they said i was stupid and that it dosnt change anything. i was really annoyed!!!

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
Welcome to VB!

This is a wonderful place to vent and get support when your real life is fillled with omni's who just don't get it!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.