VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I am a total newbie here and I hope to learn a lot from all the veterans on the board! I have tried to do this for many years and fail.
This time I am giving it my all and with the support of this board and others will be well on my way to the vegan way

It's pretty late here in Michigan so I will see ya all tomorrow

·
Registered
4,965 Posts
Welcome, Cherri Ice! I LOVE being vegan and find it to be the most natural thing in the world for me! There's lots of support and good information here, so (to copy epski a bit) let the veganism begin!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by MsRuthieB

Hi! I scoped your picture out in the gallery. Very pretty. It says you own a tattoo shop. Do you have any yourself?
Yes, I do actually. I have 14 tattoos!
I am actually going through laser surgery on some of them because well, you know...they are old and I don't like em anymore! It's just such a long process getting rid of them. Do you have any??

Who else is from Michigan on here?? I will be moving to Cali in 2 years *yay*!!

<~~~he is sooo cute!! lol

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Cissy,

Hi again
I live near Detroit, about 20 minutes from Downtown. I don't like Michigan too much, it gets too cold for me!! I live pretty close to some horse farms and I actually think I am going to buy one soon. Love horses
Well, I better stop before I start rambling on and on!! You'll soon find out that I love to talk!!! lol

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hi Cherri!
I've already kind of "met" you on other threads, but had to welcome you here, too! Sorry for being so late, though. Naughty me.

That's awesome that you own your own tattoo parlor.

Oh yeah, BTW, I'm your "neighbor" in Wisconsin!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts