VeggieBoards banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have been a vegetarian for one year.

I don't eat eggs, milk or any other dairy product directly.

eg.. I wont boil an egg or drink a glass of milk or yogurt.

However if something I am eating has egg or milk in it..eg muffin or frapp I eat it. Not that I want to but I find it hard not too as almost everything has one of these products in it. I cannot find egg replacer in my grocery store.

If you can point me to a store that carries none animal products conpletely and isnt $8.00 for a small portion then great I will buy it!

Also help on finding a vegan or vegetarian cookbook that has easy and quick recipes and has lots of pictures in it.

The cookbook I have has recipes that are to conplicated and require to much ingredients to make.

OH and one more thing.. Why can't I use a signature thats Flash?

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
Hello,

EnerG Egg Replacer is great for baking and isn't too expensive, but I have to buy it at a health food store. I don't know if you have one near you.

If not, I know you can make it yourself. Somewhere I have a file that has it... if you want me to look for it, let me know.

Mskedi

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Hi LittleHottie

I recomend how it all vegan. It has relativly simple but delicious recipes for everything but the pictures in it aren't of the food.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by triumvir

Hi LittleHottie

I recomend how it all vegan. It has relativly simple but delicious recipes for everything but the pictures in it aren't of the food.
I have seen that book by sarah kramer.She also has a new one out called 'the garden of vegan'. She is a local in my town as well. To tell you the truth I wasnt to wowed by either books. I am looking for a veggie book thats simple and has real pics.

Thanks for the help

1 - 8 of 8 Posts