VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Administrator
19,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All I want to say is I hate it when I get on IM and no one I want to talk to is on there. If you are someone I like to talk to even though sometimes I act like I'm mad at you then you know that you are someone that I wish was online right now cause I would like to talk to someone instead of going to bed. And tomorrow I have to call someone to take me to pick up my car cause I don't have it and that sucks cause I have to be at class at 8 so I don't know why I did what I did but I sure had fun though now I have to go to bed even though I wouldn't if someone I wanted to talk to was online. Good night.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
I think you need to boost the brightness a bit on that avatar ,,, that nude pic of you just aint coming in very clear

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
hi,

you dont know me well i guess, but you could have talked to me if i was on your im but im not so you couldnt talk to me, not that you want to but you could have cuz im online a lot and if im not then well i guess im not.. erm have a nice day

·
Registered
950 Posts
right here i can see it! it's so wonderful, you all WISH you could see michael's avatar but i'm the only innocent one. so young, so free, so... young and free.

-stvspl is my AOL screenname too-

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Did Mike attempt to start another rant thread? Or did I just see the mod post something in the "wrong" place?

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
And yes, I think Mike's avatar is mollifyingly limin. Can't no one be offended by a square!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts