VeggieBoards banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a somewhat belated introduction because I didn't know what to say. I'll give it a try though.

I'm Sky. I came over from VegWeb to join my hamster friends here. I'm kind of an outdoorsy person. I love flowers and birds and I have two cats that I just adore. I like hiking in the woods, walking, biking, running, or playing tennis or basketball. I also enjoy gardening and reading and sometimes cooking, but I hate doing dishes. Also I like playing pinball and driving sports cars.

Happy to meet you all!

Hugs,

Sky

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
welcome sky!

i saw a deer in the woods today whilst riding to work. he or she was laying down and looked so beautiful. awwww

i would love to do more hiking.

do you have any fave places that you like to go to?

birds represent freedom in my eyes, i love them!

·
Registered
415 Posts
Hi sky!

Dishes suck...just another thing to wash at the end of the day. I much prefer to eat right out of the package/pan if possible.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi inkie!

Hi with_open_eyes! I love seeing deer in the woods and they do have such a gentle beauty when they are laying down like that. I live near a nature preserve park area and that's where I walk mostly. One evening a fews weeks ago I came across a group of about a dozen deer and at least half of them were laying in the grass and the others were nibbling at these small trees. It was so neat! Sometimes I see the deer in groups like that and then other times I'll see a deer all alone. I talk to them and then they don't get scared and run. I know, I'm weird.

·
Registered
7,895 Posts
Hey Sky, its great to have you here and to see what you look like at last, I was veg(anomal)izum and am now known as FertiVegork...(or be it a temp name).

Its great you are so active, and alas I do still have your eMail to contact you for talk about fitness activities inbetween times too as of the occasion, so I'm just letting you know, I hadn't forgotten

the exchange of contact and so much the better now that you are

here, since it makes communicating more sociable in a group. (despite myself being somewhat anti-social).

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey there FertiVegork/Veganomalizum - whatever your name is or is to become - I know who you are because you always manage to make me smile!
Well, email me sometime. I hardly ever get mail. And I love mail!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts