VeggieBoards banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone... I'm really new to this and I don't really know where to start. so... hi, I'm Jayme. I am doing what I can to change my lifestyle. So far, I've given up meat and dairy products entirely. I have a great husband, who is supporting my endeavors. I've only been at it for a week today. Again, I'm really really new at this. I think my biggest issue is that I will need support. So, I look forward to utilizing this board as much as possible. and thanks :]

·
Registered
86 Posts
Well if you weren't a big dairy eater in the first place then awesome
but I find people who give that up first are more likely to go back to it later. I wouldn't because when I stopped eating I found out I'm lactose intolerant. Anyway good luck and welcome

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Property Is Robbery View Post

Well if you weren't a big dairy eater in the first place then awesome
but I find people who give that up first are more likely to go back to it later. I wouldn't because when I stopped eating I found out I'm lactose intolerant. Anyway good luck and welcome
Yeah, it's pretty easy for me. I hate cheese. I very rarely drink milk. I'm just having to learn how to cook things without butter. So I guess I really didn't change much with that except giving up my beloved chocolate milk. That part sucks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts