VeggieBoards banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone^^ I'm new here and just wanted to introduce myself! I'm only a pescetarian now, but hopefully soon I can fully transition to being a vegetarian!

·
Banned
1,529 Posts
Welcome, Yi.<br><br>
How about you become vegetarian tonight? Doesn't sound too hard. When is the next time you were going to eat sea life, anyways? Just don't. Boom, vegetarian!

·
Vegan Very Metal
774 Posts
Hi *Yi* and welcome to Veggieboards.<br><br>
Yes, as KrisMTL said, tonight would be a good time to become veggie. Or just sooner rather than later.

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Welcome!<br>
I'm glad you know what a pescetarian is. Too many pescetarians run around calling themselves vegetarians.<br>
The journey to vegetarianism can be a tough one for some people, especially if you come from a culture unfriendly to vegetarianism.<br>
I hope you feel comfortable asking any questions you have at any time.<br>
Where are you from?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would go vegetarian tonight but I have to eat the stuff that I already have, so hopefully within the next week I'll be a vegetarian!<br>
@Hazelnut I'm from Denver, Co.

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Yeah... I spent a few weeks eating the last of my non-vegan items(I went straight to being vegan). There were a few items that I just gave away, and I later used some frozen meat to make emergency I'm-out-of-money dog food.<br><br>
I did consider myself a vegan even when there were just a few items with trace amounts of dairy and egg that took many months to use up. It was my purchases that really counted as far as I was concerned.<br><br>
The process is different for each person.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts