VeggieBoards banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone!

Another Canadian Vegan here and my partner and I have been vegan for just over a year and a half.

Before I made the switch I used to have a long list of food intolerances, allergies and awful digestive issues that stopped me from living my best life.

Since switching to a full plant based diet I've never felt more alive and vibrant in my entire life! Like what the heck have I been missing all these years...
It awakened a passion for living consciously with my environment and other beings, it allowed me to EAT again and the weight just came off too easily (while eating as many carbs as I wanted hehe ).

I can honestly say that almost all of my food allergies have disappeared and I've been eating and cooking my way into absolute happiness.

I love to cook, film and share my recipes. I also try to make and use as many of my own personal care products and home cleaning products as possible. I'm a big believer in the power of probiotics and am always fermenting something - kimchi is my fav <3

Looking to share my recipes and acquire new ones too!

·
Vegan since 1991
3,660 Posts
Hey Everyone!

Another Canadian Vegan here and my partner and I have been vegan for just over a year and a half.

Before I made the switch I used to have a long list of food intolerances, allergies and awful digestive issues that stopped me from living my best life.

Since switching to a full plant based diet I've never felt more alive and vibrant in my entire life! Like what the heck have I been missing all these years...
It awakened a passion for living consciously with my environment and other beings, it allowed me to EAT again and the weight just came off too easily (while eating as many carbs as I wanted hehe ).

I can honestly say that almost all of my food allergies have disappeared and I've been eating and cooking my way into absolute happiness.

I love to cook, film and share my recipes. I also try to make and use as many of my own personal care products and home cleaning products as possible. I'm a big believer in the power of probiotics and am always fermenting something - kimchi is my fav <3

Looking to share my recipes and acquire new ones too!

Welcome aboard, Friendly Carrot!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hey Friendly Carrot,

Its always refreshing to hear more stories about how people overcame the health issues they face. Congrats on finding the path :)

I am a vegan blogger also. Maybe we can chat sometime about the many hurdles to getting noticed.

Cheers,
Si

1 - 3 of 3 Posts