VeggieBoards banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I just wanted to say hi. I had not become vegan to follow some ethical movement, or to get in a healthy diet. I get in this because of my economy, but later I started to find out the benefits of it, including the cheap cost.

Well hope I can have a good experience here. And people, feel free to talk insult, mock or whatever you want of me, I'm a kind of party dude hahaha.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So I'm not the first tramp?
Well that's bad
but doen't matter

And maybe that enrages someone but leaving the animals in peace or not is not on my priority list, the biggest reason is buy something to eat and vegetables are cheapper than animals, yeah maybe you will say it's a stupid reason but i'm not involved here just for entertain or give the reason to someone.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Welcome to the board!

Now if someone can explain to me what a tramp is? Is that like Charlie Chaplin in his movies?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
a tramp is someone who doesn't have home and job, and to live he/she needs to make jobs like housepainting, or beg for money (my case
)

·
Registered
968 Posts
Ah, alright. English isn't my first language, so sometimes I have to ask. And the only place I'd heard of "tramp" was in "Lady and the Tramp" and Charlie Chaplin

·
Banned
1,380 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrisMTL View Post

Welcome, hopefully one day you can eventually decide that it's more ethical than economical to leave the animals in peace
That will come quickly for him.
I started out for health reasons (I dont actually find it cheaper) but as I started to miss meat more, I also started to look at the animals differently. So, give it time, dont push it and pretty soon animal treatment will just be another reason not to fall back.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.