VeggieBoards banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! Omnivore checking in, hope that's allowed around here.

I just like food with good flavor, not big on fast food, and I like it spicy too.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I hope I'm in the right place! I'm vegetarian 100% but I also eat vegan as much as possible, so I thought this was a group named Veganarians, mostly vegetarian but not fully committed to vegan all the time! Is this ok? My husband is a meat eater but I stopped cooking meat for him last summer and he's ok with that, he eats my vegan and vegetarian meals and meat when out to restaurants. He is doing ok for 67 a lifetime meat eater, willing to eat anything as long as it tastes good he doesn't feel he has to have meat everyday. Makes it a lot easier to share meals together if we eat the same meatless meals. Hope this is the right place!

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by NancyH View Post

I hope I'm in the right place! I'm vegetarian 100% but I also eat vegan as much as possible, so I thought this was a group named Veganarians, mostly vegetarian but not fully committed to vegan all the time! Is this ok? My husband is a meat eater but I stopped cooking meat for him last summer and he's ok with that, he eats my vegan and vegetarian meals and meat when out to restaurants. He is doing ok for 67 a lifetime meat eater, willing to eat anything as long as it tastes good he doesn't feel he has to have meat everyday. Makes it a lot easier to share meals together if we eat the same meatless meals. Hope this is the right place!
You're in the right place. It's a forum for vegetarians and vegans.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts