VeggieBoards banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Christina and I'm 22. I've been vegetarian for about seven months now and I love it! Next month my husband and I will be celebrating our fourth wedding anniversary and on the 29th of this month our daughter will be two.

There isn't much else to tell besides that. I'm a stay at home mom, so nothing too exciting is going on over here lol.

I do hope this forum provides a more mature atmosphere than another forum I am currently a member of.

Anyway, its nice to meet you!

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Welcome to Veggie Boards (and welcome to you too, Keegan!)

We have lots of mature threads here, and we have lots of immature ones too, so you can take your pick....!

And being a stay at home mom isn't exciting? I disagree, it's the best job in the world being there for your children and helping them to grow up. You get to create your own excitement

·
Registered
153 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian Summer View Post

Welcome to VB!

We're all very mature, I can tell you that ...
Speak for yourself!

Welcome! The great thing about being a stay at home mom is that you can have more control over what you eat, imo. You aren't rushed at the office to get a quick lunch when you accidentally forget it at home, for example.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.