VeggieBoards banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow veg-heads!

I'm glad I found this site! I kinda back-doored my way into it from a search on 'natural cat care (ear mites)'. Talk about your happy accidents!
Looking forward to surfing the recipe & gardening pages!

I love to read, surf the 'Net, garden, travel, & cook (I'm such a nerd! LOL!). I'm in my late 30s and have almost finished my AAS in Networking (you're NEVER too old to go back to school!
).

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome! From the few posts I've already read, this sounds like a wonderful, knowledgable, & geographically-diverse group.

TAG, you're right -- once I finish my schooling, I will be spending quite a bit of time here -- LOL!

I do have several gardening projects going (simutaneously, I'm a Sadge -- LOL!
) and have been taking advantage of all of the wild greens that comprise our yard. Anyone else into wild foods? My formative years were the late 60s and early 70s, so I guess I didn't stand a chance with Euell Gibbons and all that going on back then! I jokingly refer to them as 'free-range organic greens'! I've used various plants for natural medicines and teas, but this is the next step for me -- gotta love free!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts