VeggieBoards banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys!

I'm from Quebec Canada and I need big time help!!! Its SO hard to find cruelty- free products. I wanted to ask if anyone has found some that can be bought in Canada? Like shower gel , shampoo , makeup , facial stuff and so on.

Please help me!
It will be much appreciated!

Thank you!
HelloMoto

·
Registered
806 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by HelloMoto View Post

Hey guys!

I'm from Quebec Canada and I need big time help!!! Its SO hard to find cruelty- free products. I wanted to ask if anyone has found some that can be bought in Canada? Like shower gel , shampoo , makeup , facial stuff and so on.

Please help me!
It will be much appreciated!

Thank you!
HelloMoto
Hi! Welcome to the forums
I just buy the things I need from a local health food store. The long distance would kill me, but maybe it's all local calls for you...

http://www.google.ca/webhp?rlz=1C1GG...iw=853&bih=565

I buy my soaps from a company in Waterloo. Not sure anything they make would end up in Montreal, but I'm sure you can find something
My shampoos don't have any animal products and they're all labeled as cruelty free/no animal testing. Good luck in your search

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you! I've been to Waterloo A LOT!! Its really nice! I'll have to look around of stuff... I have a health food place near home. I bought some soap there once , but it smelled bad... :/
Hopefully , i'll find some good stuff there...

Anyways , thank you very much for the map!

Its much appreciated!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts