VeggieBoards banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am almost completely vegetarian, and am trying to to cut out that last vestige of meat-eating! It's sausages (which I know contain so much rusk that there's little meat in the anyway!). My target is by the end of may I will be 100% veggy. I live by myself so it shouldn't be too hard although when the boys come around, they may want me to cook sausages for them!!

I like cooking and am about to explore the world of bread making!

·
Registered
806 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin4May View Post

I am almost completely vegetarian, and am trying to to cut out that last vestige of meat-eating! It's sausages (which I know contain so much rusk that there's little meat in the anyway!). My target is by the end of may I will be 100% veggy. I live by myself so it shouldn't be too hard although when the boys come around, they may want me to cook sausages for them!!

I like cooking and am about to explore the world of bread making!
Hey Colin, welcome
Should be much easier to handle the diet while living on your own. I was on my own for 7 months and it was a breeze to handle the vegan diet
A little more difficult now while I'm back living with omnivores.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Hello, Colin. I live with an Omni. It also was sometime before I was able to cut out all meat products. I was so accustomed to eating certain foods. I had to learn to be sure I have plenty of vegetarian foods around me so I would not be tempted when I get really hungry. Now I have a bag I bring with me in the car and to work. It has fruit cups, granola bars, some healthy snack foods,peanut butter etc. I am still learning to balance my meals and cook vegan. Lots of help here and the people here are friendly.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.