VeggieBoards banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow..can't get over the resources available to Vegetarians.. truly awesome.

Well Hi from the currently cold Southern Ontario (Niagara region). We are a family of 5-all vegetarian for 12 years now.

Always interested in meeting other veg families and local groups (are there any???)

In addition to our vegetarian lifestyle--we are a family of cycling fanatics, Vespa riding- Disney loving- eccentrics.

I (Kristin) am a salon owner www.myspace.com/therevivalsalon and my husband Michael works for the Feds.

Drop us a line and say hi

Cheers,

Kristin, Michael & Fam. Damily

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey,

I grew up in Niagara On The Lake, then Virgil. Moved to the London area whe nI was 10 though.

Still like visiting there. So nice.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Hello. I visit the niagara region at least once a year it's usually a pain trying to find veg friendly restaurants to eat at. great for wine touring though.

I currently live in the London area though.

·
Registered
9 Posts
i wish my family was vegetarain. im the only one. boo hooo! it is good that more families are goni veg as a whole. they can support each other.bye!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElliottsMom View Post

Hello. I visit the niagara region at least once a year it's usually a pain trying to find veg friendly restaurants to eat at. great for wine touring though.

I currently live in the London area though.
I feel your pain! We used to have an awesome Chineses restaurant in Niagara Falls called Xin Vego- strictly vegetarian! Amazing- too bad it's now gone.

The Spice of Life in St.Catharines has some great options. If you visit in Sept. during the grape and wine festival there are a lot of options offered by some of the local restaurants who set up shop at the festival and offer samples. Plus there is the wine which doesn't hurt

Buffalo, NY seems to have a few options- i.e., a restaurant called "Off the Wall" makes awesome Buffalo style egg-plant wings!

K

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by evan_fabiani View Post

i live in the niagara region! welland actually!!
We're in Fort Erie. Do you know of any local Vegetarian/vegan groups in the Niagara region? We're looking to join a group to attend potlucks and socialize in a family type setting as we have 3 kids.

Thanks

Kris & Mike

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
Yay, more Canadians!

Welcome, eh? (j/k)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.