VeggieBoards banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!

My name is Cédric! I have just found this site on Google, and I was registered !

---------------------------

This is a little description:--

---------------------------

Birthday and place: 23/04/1985 - Béziers (France)

Végétarian, One day Vegan i hope!

Study in "Médiation Culturelle et Communication"

What i like:

Music ( listen and practice (piano, guitar, vocal), my friends, laugh!, animals, nature, Alternative medicines, Astrology, History, Calm, Affection, Learn...

What i dislike:

Meat, Alcohol, Cigarette, Injustice, Violence, Intolerance, Brutality! Spite, Animal Suffering, Narcissism! See sad people, Dishonesty...

Music:

Rachmaninov, Piano, Radiohead, Archive, Silverchair

Jeff Buckley, Muse,Guns N Roses, Elfman, Within Temptation

Ray Charles, Goldman,Pink Floyd, System of a Down, HeavyMetal, Rock, Hard Rock, Trip hop....

Movies:

Back to the future,Butterfly Effect,

Tim Burton, J. Depp, Disney...

Historic, Drama...

Lost, Prison Break, My Name is Earl, Family Guy, South Park ....

Have a nice day

french profil : w ww.miss34.com/profil.php?pseudo=oursongaby85

·
Ex-*****
5,391 Posts
Hello and welcome to VB!

We've just been talking about France in another thread. And I just got back from a trip to France myself, actually.

Hope you stick around!

·
Registered
19,134 Posts
Bonjour, Cedric!

How easy/difficult do you find being a vegetarian to be in France?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi all and thanks for yours welcome!!

In Effect, vegetarian life is very (very very very...) diificult to do in France!

Nobody know the "vegetarian's way of life".

In Fact, i never meet Vegetarian people !!! ( My city = 700 000 inhabitants.)

God bless Internet for Veg Website!

For exemple, If you wanna eat, no restaurant or school canteen give veggie meals.

In France, if you are vegetarian, people laugh of you!! When you become Veggie, many people dont understand your choice!

Ps: French people dont eat Frog!!!! (minority only)

I love my country but mentality isn't good!

·
Registered
637 Posts
Salut, voisin !

I know about the French mentality. We (my parents & I) discovered some heavenly places in the south of France over the past 20 years though. Do you know France has a very famous - within certain circles - (et très sympathique) vegetarian chef, his name is MONTAGARD, he has written several cookbooks and teaches at the ecole hoteliere de Nice. Nice and environs do have a few vegetarian places but they are run by Americans, Australians, etc... very absurd ! It is a pity that a beautiful country with such wonderful agricultural products can't accept or even understand the vegetarian principle.

But... it's refreshing to see there are young, handsome blokes like you who like to be different !

·
Registered
4,830 Posts
I don't really find it difficult to eat vegetarian while in France... but maybe that's just me, and my narrow experience of visiting - not living in - the country. My relatives there (particularly the younger generation, mind) are all aware of, and basically at ease with, the fact that I eschew meat/fish (and to a large extent milk & eggs)... I have (non-veg) cousins who were eating tofu before I was

1 - 14 of 14 Posts