VeggieBoards banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, i'm a newbie from boulder (although i move to denver in two weeks) - i've been an ovo-lacto vegetarian for a little over a year, and my boyfriend and i are about to embark on veganism - i am totally psyched that there is a site like this, because i think the transition to veganism seems really scary, but maybe it won't with all these good boards to read.

cheers!

·
Registered
11,759 Posts
Welcome to VB dicharry! I thought the road to veganism seemed really hard at first too, but it was easy for me, and it was a snap with these guys for support. Congrats, and good luck in your new home!

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
Welcome!
I'm in Edwards, Colorado. It's good to see another member from Omnirado.
I believe Stonecrest is in Boulder. Anyway, you'll get lots of support here in many ways.

·
Registered
12,374 Posts
I lived in Boulder for a few months a few years back, and loved it. Passed through there last Winter and had an easy time finding a vegan meal at a local restaurant on Pearl Street.

Any particular reason you're moving to Denver? Hopefully you'll have plenty of options to choose from there, too. Good luck with going vegan. I love being vegan, and I'm sure that you'll love it too, once you've gotten over the initial fear of the unknown.

Welcome to VB!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi dicharry!
My hubby and I stayed in Boulder for a week a couple years ago. Very pretty in the mountains, but how nerve racking when driving them!

I'm sure you'll find your transition to veganism so much easier with this wonderful place to come to. Welcome aboard!

·
Banned
1,045 Posts
hey dicharry! yup, i'm in boulder as mountainvegan said, moved here two months ago. sorry to hear that you're moving, i guess i will have to be the sole vegan embassador here
so if you have any questions, go right ahead and ask, we're here to help.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hey, y'all are super nice - yeah, i'm lucky that i'm in boulder, where there's lots of good vegetarian, and i've heard there are a few good restaurants in denver too. nothing like support.

also, just went to the store for a vegan buy-out - amusing! very fun! cheers!

·
Registered
3,704 Posts
Welcome to VB and congratulations on your impending veganism! I'm a new vegan and I've found that the people here are an indispensable aid in the first few weeks... I couldn't have done it without them. Good luck!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts