VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I am a vegan from Berlin. I am vegan since 2001 and love it! I am 25 years old and attend the free universtiy of Berlin to get my major in physics. I am also a very sportive person and am really into bodybuilding right now. I love to cook that's why I have a website with some vegan recipes to share it with interested people. Maybe you want to check it out: www.attilahildmann.com

I hope I'll have a great time here!

Take care

Attila

·
Registered
87 Posts
Hi Attilla,

Welcome! I had a foreign exchange student from Bad Honnef 2 years ago. She was a great joy to my family! We miss her.

I love to cook too! I'll check out your recipes.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hello Attilla!! Berlin is beautiful! I am from Stuttgart, but living in Upstate NY.

I just checked out your site, and am blown away by the great recipes you have there!!! Donauwellen are my very favorite type of cake, so I can't wait to make them, and those "fake" shrimp, I will have to check our Asia stores to see if they have them too.

Have a great day!

Ute

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schnootie View Post

Hello Attilla!! Berlin is beautiful! I am from Stuttgart, but living in Upstate NY.

I'll check out your site. I am always looking for new recipes!

Have a great day!

Ute
That sounds great! Why did you decide to live in America? I would love to be there right now. I heard so much good about vegan products. I really want to try follow your heart vegan gourmet! Unfortunately it's not available in Germany

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisaanne View Post

Hi Attilla,

Welcome! I had a foreign exchange student from Bad Honnef 2 years ago. She was a great joy to my family! We miss her.

I love to cook too! I'll check out your recipes.
HI lisaanne,

I don't know where Bad Honnef is though but thanks for welcome me!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpickell View Post

I like your website. Very nice design!

I think even recipe-illiterate me can follow your Cornflakes over Soymilk recipe.
That is one of the most difficult recipes I have on my webpage!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by isowish View Post

Welcome to VB! You're studying physics? You must be really clever. I can't do physics to save my life. Good luck!
Hi isowish,

yeahh I am studying it and believe me I sometimes want to give up. But it's quite cool actually because you understand the world in which we live a little better.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by beefaroni View Post

Guten tag Attila!!

Wie geht es? I lived in Sulzfeld am Main for two years. My German is pretty terrible - I can speak it decently but I cannot spell it to save my life!

Tschuessie!!
Hi beefaroni,

how are you? Mir geht es gut, danke! I don't know where Sulzfeld is though. Why did you stay in Germany? Did you work here? Nice to meet you!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.