VeggieBoards banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in the process of replacing animal products in my diet with plant sources. I've attempted a vegetarian lifestyle a few times over the last 10 years. I have been giving some thought to where I stumbled in the past and how I will maintain new choices.

I've come to the realisation that it is something I want to do for myself, for health reasons, out of concern for animal welfare and a desire to live a more purposeful life (I'm not sure how to best explain that last part, it will have to do for now).

I'm keen to talk with other members of this community who live with family and friends who all eat meat. How do you deal with their reactions and attitudes?

I am about to turn 31, have a baby daughter and am returning to my work as a teacher next year after spending the first year of my daughter's life at home.

·
seeker and optimist
186 Posts
welome pudding!

congratulations on your new daughter and your new decision.

i think you'll find some like-minded folk around here...

until soon

echo

·
Registered
20,217 Posts
Welcome to VB!

By the way, if you plan to raise your daughter as a vegetarian, you will find the Raising Vegetarian Children forum quite useful. I like to browse and read in that forum, and I don't have kids! (of the human variety, that is).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts