VeggieBoards banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi my name is Regan and Im only on week two of vegetarianism, and actually Im enjoying it but I need support.

I have three kitties and I have always been an animal lover, but im also sicilian and you know how they are with their sauce meats, but the guilt finally got the better of me and now i feel better knowing im doing the right thing. Im really glad to meet you all and I look forward to being part od this community!

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
Ciao Queen of The Entropia,

of course you get noticed, everyone is unique here and gets their share of attention!

Your conversion sounds real good to me, because every new vegetarian means one less meat eater. Also, it means a new member here. This place is really cool, we have everything from silly to serious, a lot of smart people too.

Just make sure you post a lot, post your problems in the appropriate forum and you'll get all the answers!

See ya!

So with that all said...

...you're Sicilian, huh?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hey my boyfreind is doing sound on a documentary about alpacas!!!! he said they are beautiful sweet animals and he got to hold a 2 day old one and it 'hummed'

thank you everyone you all seem pretty damn awesome!

ive been on the veggie meats actually and i like them, prolly because i ate mounds of tofu anyway when i was omni, its just a little irritating because all of my girlfreinds are on atkins-which i think is the stupidest diet in the world, aside from being unhealthy and cruel all it does is teach you how to overeat 'safely' as opposed to learning moderation which is the only way to sucessfully keep weight off- but that aside they think *IM* an idiot for going veggie? hello?

but my mom is being very supportive surprisingly, and my bf is veggie anyway and most of my film freinds are full vegan so i think I'll be ok. I wanted to do this years ago and im very happy I finally have.

and you guys are great!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.