VeggieBoards banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a vegetarian, in process of going vegan and am hoping for alot of good advice and good recipes. I am also interested in health and fitness, but my love of animals was the main reason I went veggie. Thanks for the great site!

·
Registered
516 Posts
Welcome to VB!

I am not a product endorser, but I know that something that has helped me when I first became Vegan was to check out a few cookbooks. If your library does not have any, check out Amazon.com . I know that La Dolce Vegan! and Vegan with a Vengance are good ones - per recommendations. The ones that I personally use the most are Vegan Cooking for One and The Garden of Vegan.

(( Yep, that's right, Ladies. I am single! ))

~Austin~

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks so much for the warm welcome and kind words.

Aussie J, Thanks for the cookbook suggestions. I have read alot of great things about VWAV and The Garden of Vegan. The only vegan cookbook I have right now is "Ultimate Uncheese Cookbook", which is great. The ones you mentioned are definitely on my list along with a few others like: Vegan Lunch Box, Everyday Vegan and Viva La Vegan.

Thanks again everyone.

-Ami

·
Banned
97 Posts
LOL I love your George Carlin quote. I am a huge Carlin fan... He is probably one of my favorite comedians next to BIll Maher and Bill Hicks. Radical comedians are the best.

Welcome aboard,

Love,

Alex

1 - 10 of 10 Posts