VeggieBoards banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm a vegan and I have a great line of natural organic vegan fair-trade hand-sewn crystal-energy-enhanced footballs that you should check out. Here's the link…wait, what's this‽

Quote:
Do not post links/solicitations/petitions/etc. until you've established yourself as a regular member of this community - our general rule is for 30 days after you've registered.
✩☠#‼ I guess you'll just have to wait.

I'm Patrick, but you can call me Pat, P, Pete, P-face, P. Diddy, or anything else! (I might not know whom you're talking to, though.) I'm from rural Alaska, and I feel as though I'm the only vegan within 400 miles.

I recently graduated from St. Olaf College in Minnesota with degrees in psychology and music. My passion for punctuation-em dashes (-), en dashes (-), colons, semicolons, hyphens, ellipses (…), diaereses (¨), virgules (/), octothorpes (#), interrobangs (‽)-is exceeded only by my desire to do make the world a better place.

My main goal in life is to prevent as much suffering as possible. To achieve this, it's important to focus on spreading concern for the suffering of animals. For most people (including me), the most effective way of raising awareness of the plight of animals is to try to make a lot of money and give it to organizations like Vegan Outreach. I'm not yet sure how I'm going to do this, but I'm working on it!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.