VeggieBoards banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have been vegan for sometime now, but need to start getting healthier. Although I am a lot healthier now than when I was veggie. I really did eat terribly in those days, Baked beans on toast or instant mash and sweetcorn - not good lol.

Hoping to learn healthy tips off others and see whats going on in the world regarding animals and veganism

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelina1104 View Post

Have been vegan for sometime now, but need to start getting healthier. Although I am a lot healthier now than when I was veggie. I really did eat terribly in those days, Baked beans on toast or instant mash and sweetcorn - not good lol.

Hoping to learn healthy tips off others and see whats going on in the world regarding animals and veganism
Welcome to veggieboards!
Baked beans on toast is healthy - instant mash and sweetcorn isn't as.
But never mind, you're getting there now!

Lots of advice here, and if you're looking for food inspiration there is a recipe section, and you can check out www.vegweb.com, or my personal favourite www.findingvegan.com

·
Registered
642 Posts
Welcome to the forums.

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clydes View Post

Hi angelina,
Welcome to the VB forum. I am also new here as I have been following this forum for a while and found many informative threats here. I am here to share some health tips and to get some new recipes. Hope to be greeted and hoping to make some friends also.
Hi Clydes, and welcome to veggieboards. Glad you've decided to talk to us instead of lurking.
A lot of people here are interested in health, so feel free to share your tips.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts