VeggieBoards banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nice to be here....

This is my first vegetarian forum to be part of,and I`m really looking forward to it!

What can I tell you about myself...well to start of with,I´m a 31 year ooold girl hailing from the northern part of Sweden.

I`m trying my best to be as true to my vegan diet as possible,but it can be a bit tricky sometimes...

Particularly being the only one in my group of friends,who also think I´m a bit of a nutcase for being a veggie.

They apparently base this solely on the notion that vegetarian food only consists of lettuce...

Not to mention parties with food being on the menu that I cant eat...people think I´m a bit rude for not eating what they offer=(

Anyways,hope to meet a lot of interesting people here!

All the best=)

·
Ex-*****
5,391 Posts
Velkommen til VB!

Quote:
Particularly being the only one in my group of friends,who also think I´m a bit of a nutcase for being a veggie.
Been there, done that!

Scandinavian powah!

·
Banned
4,482 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerlily View Post

Nice to be here....

I`m trying my best to be as true to my vegan diet as possible,but it can be a bit tricky sometimes...

They apparently base this solely on the notion that vegetarian food only consists of lettuce...

Anyways,hope to meet a lot of interesting people here!

All the best=)
Hi and welcome

Well it comes with being a veg , in time you will work out responses

Maybe famous last words for some ,
invite them around for a meal ....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.