VeggieBoards banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey!

I'm introducing myself again 'cause i really want to get to know everyone on the board and i didn't say to much. i'm a vegan and i love animals! i love penguins ( dont ask i just do!) i'm 14 years old. my hobbies would probably be finding vegan recipes for my cookbook scrapbooking drawing and definetly white water kayaking!!! i doubt any one elase kayaks but if you do i would love to talk to you!!!! hmm what else i'm very passionate about animal rights. when the topic is brought up most of friends say something like dont get her started cause they get sick of me talking about it. which is partly why i'm so happy this board is here cause alot of people really dont get this stuff!!! well i just wanted to introduce myself a little better. hi everyone!

ok bye now

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Oatmeal

Oh, I know of at least one member who loves penguins too.
oooooooooo I DO!!! I love penguins. They are so cute and so funny

Welcome to the boards,
enjoy yourself. Have fun posting!!!!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Hi Veganchick15!!
I love to kayak, too. Right now, I don't own one, so we end up renting them on the river here. Hopefully I'll be the proud new owner of one a year from now, though!

Penguins are awesome! Welcome to the boards!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Where do you kayak? ( a river obviusly but what river) i mostly kayak at the nantahala but its getting kinda easy i want to do section 3 of the chattoga hopefully later this summer. depending on where you live you might not have eva heard of these rivers but i thought i'd ask any way

·
Registered
7,866 Posts
Welcome VeganChick15

Howcome you're vegan at such a young age? Were you raised that way, or do you have family members who are also vegan?

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Hello!

You would get along with a girl I know. Everything she owns is penguins. And I'm not exaggerating much.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
my family is not vegan or even vegetarian. i'm vegan because its wrong to eat other animals and when i found out what goes on in egg and dairy factories i knew i just couldnt eat eggs or dairy ever again.

·
Registered
7,866 Posts
That brings me to my next questions...

Are you getting the proper nutrition? Do you supplement your diet? Have you read about nutrition? What do you typically eat?

I'm the healthy vegan police.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yep yep i have a big binder full of tons articles about nutrition. i take vitamins etc drink lots soy milk and eat really healthy most of the time. i want to prove my parents wrong about veganism. esspecially my dad who is on atkins diet ( talk about clashing of ideas) even though he tends to be the one to finish my leftovers( hehehe) i cant remember everything i eat in a day . it really depends on the day. regularly lots of tofu and beans and some pasta hummus on whole wheat tortillas lots fresh vegetables and fruit whatever my mom bought thats lying around and i love amy's frozen meals. not all of this in one day just kinda the over view of eveything. also for dessert vegan chocolate chip cookies or toffuti ice cream sometimes

1 - 16 of 16 Posts