VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<I've decided to edit this to say more about me>

Hi, everyone! I've been a vegetarian for about a month now, so I'm relitively new to the idea. I came over here when I opened up VegWeb this morning and saw that they shut down. But I'm sure I'll have a great time over here, too, you all seem like such a nice bunch!

Some things I'm particularly fond of (which you'll soon see) are iced tea, carrot cake, llamas (inside joke with the orchestra), Altoids, drawing nonsense sketches, and others. And I also like to rant and post random things... etc.

Such an interesting introduction.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Heh... didn't think I'd get this many "hellos"!
And thanks MsRuthieB & Life2k. aj'smommy, there's hardly any Minnesotans on any boards I go to... nice to hear from you!

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yeah, Choi, a new discussion is needed immediately!

It just started snowing again... and I walk to and from school... what a joy.

I've never even been to Ely... I usually stay in the southern parts of the state. I really like Rochester, even though I don't live there... so go there if you get the chance, shewolf.

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
I won't be able to... it's a pretty strict itinerary... I will get to see a bit of Virginia though... Minnesotans seem awfully nice!

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hm... that's too bad. I'm going to Tennessee this summer for a few weeks... I've never even been that far from my own state! I'm hoping it'll be fun, though...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts