VeggieBoards banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody!

I joined these boards ages ago, but I lost Internet access soon afterwards-so I'm still a Newbie!

My Intro (I think I had an intro?!) Has vanished, so I thought I would post another one.

So here are a few things about me...

*I'm Female.

*I'm 20.

*I live in the SW of England.

*I have been a Vegan for 4 years (and counting!) .

Everything else is a mystery-for now...

·
Registered
7,895 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Phoenix* View Post

Hey everybody!

I joined these boards ages ago, but I lost Internet access soon afterwards-so I'm still a Newbie!

My Intro (I think I had an intro?!) Has vanished, so I thought I would post another one.

So here are a few things about me...

*I'm Female.

*I'm 20.

*I live in the SW of England.

*I have been a Vegan for 4 years (and counting!) .

Everything else is a mystery-for now...

Right back at ya, in more ways than one!!!....(see below)

Welcome back, I remember you or I suppose bits of you, or at least your

avatar, thats probably it. And a very striking avatar it is too... I like it.

AND....

Thank almighty for a post I can actually read on VB, what with the faint grey

background, and seemingly every decreasing text sixe as the default, its nice to see this size of text you use, please don't stop.... I will do the same from now on (for big posts at least) and maybe soon enough we can persuade most of us to choose text & size & style of font like yours, which I see in this case is CenturyGothic. Nice Choice for a comeback. I've not long been back myself after a break which lasted over 2 months...
[/QUOTE]

__________________________________________________ ____________________________________________

For those of wanting to replicate this text, let me make it easy for you: (close the spaces, this is just a demo:
)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

[ B] [ SIZE="2"] [ COLOR="Purple"] [ FONT="Century Gothic"] ~~insert stuff/ input here --TEXT --yadayada---BLA BLA~~ [ /FONT] [ /COLOR] [ /SIZE] [/B]

^^^YES, THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO NOT WORK,
its for showing EVERYONE (who cares) all the garb of what must surround the text.
Alternatively== hit "quote" button and fetch the TEXT CODE to use yourselves.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks again everyone & Thanks VA~goth~UK for remembering my Avatar (Although I'm considering changing it as someone has the same as me!) , & for appreciating the way that I post (I've changed to Black for now) . I like to be different, & I also get annoyed trying to read the standard tiny, grey posts that are around-lets start a text revoloution!

·
Registered
7,895 Posts
yay, hi again, I confess, a little too busy have been I, in some areas, since posting in your thread saying I will do the bigger text thing, sooo here & there, I've been typing small I admit~ (( as I'm SERIOUSLY rather too occupied to worry sometimes ~~BUT TRUST ME FOR A GOOD REASON, BUSY BUSY TYPING SOME QUITE FAST RESPONSES OFTEN~~ and so my lapse or laxness on that count, ain't me being lazy, as the lax suggests, as I'm not trying 2B mindless of the revolution
I am though trying to juggle some stuff, whilst doing it, and hence I keep small yes, but likewise only go big where necessary to do so, like for use in bigwordcount threads I start where I FIND applicable using necessary *small or small-ish* type again, or will be doing somewhat AS WELL AS BIG BUFFY TEXT
)) <<..... Anyway, to keep the trend alive *slaps own wrists*...
I will try and join you in the revolution Oh Great Phoenix
high fives Phoenix!!!!

^^ Above I have used = Franklin Gothic Medium, size3 .....&.... Microsoft Sans Serif, size2 ^^

It should be forewarned however, that I think out of all the VB fonts below, there ARE a couple I think you'll find that DON'T WORK, like I think Garamond, that don't according to my memory! Not sure if more than 1 don't work or which it is...

.....ALL ENDING =[/ FONT]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.