VeggieBoards banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided to join in hopes of maybe making a vegetarian/vegan friend.
Mainly a vegan friend, because I know about two vegetarians but I've never really known another vegan before... and It really sucks feeling so alone

I was vegetarian for about 2.5 years, reverted to omni for 6 months, then back to veg for about 4-5 months before making the leap to veganism. I've been vegan for a year now and never plan to go back. My heart breaks over this. I tried to make myself eat dairy pudding before and I couldn't do it.

Errr and here are a few things I like: playing guitar, photography, Doctor Who, reading, and girls (yes, in a gay way).

If you want to talk/get to know me, please do :]

·
Registered
66 Posts
I like your hair! (I'm sure you get that a lot, though.)

Welcome!

·
Registered
806 Posts
Hey, welcome to the forums
Do you use Skype at all? We've got a good.... 5 or 6 people(vegans) that use it, so there's usually a few people on every night. Once in a while we have a group chat with 3 or 4 members. If you're interested, just let me know

·
Registered
982 Posts
Welcome! I have to jump on the Love the Hair bandwagon. I used to do mine in blue, but I really like the purple! I am not a vegan, but working toward it. As the only veg*n that I know, I understand the feeling alone... it's also why I sought out sites like this.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hi!! Although I am not vegan yet I am seriously considering it and have researched it to death. I have been a vegetarian for a while now and have always used cruelty free beauty products and clothing. The only thing I really need to give up is the cheese, butter, milk, etc...
I also joined in hopes of meeting those who can give advice and support in transitioning to veganism, but I also joined in hopes to meet like minded people and also those I could learn from.
I admire your dedication to veganism! If you would like to talk I'd appreciate the advice, and hopefully provide support as well!! I share your interest in photography and reading. Oh, and the whole not slaughtering innocent animals thing as well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.