VeggieBoards banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Daniel here. Coming up on 5 years WFPB vegan. Wish I had found this sooner. I really messed up the vegan thing at first;-) Not that I've got it dialed-in perfectly by any means. Progress, not perfection.

I don't normally do forums, but had to join after going through "What did you cook lately?" on the Vegan Support thread...pure gold!

·
Emma JC
135 Posts
welcome Daniel

It is a journey and we all take little side trips along the way.

This forum is populated by some very knowledgeable and kind people and I, too, am learning and enjoying every day.

Emma JC

·
Vegan, Mostly WFPB
276 Posts
Welcome and yay for progress!! It's a daily practice, indeed. Glad you became a part of the community.

·
person
679 Posts
Hi :)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi Daniel, welcome, am also new to this vegan forum ...It's giving nice discussion topics...from this forum am going to know the new things about vegan(hope so):) and vegetarian food.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Daniel here. Coming up on 5 years WFPB vegan. Wish I had found this sooner. I really messed up the vegan thing at first;-) Not that I've got it dialed-in perfectly by any means. Progress, not perfection.

I don't normally do forums, but had to join after going through "What did you cook lately?" on the Vegan Support thread...pure gold!
Welcome Daniel,
We're getting more WFPB folk here lately. There's a thread you might like to respond to:

http://www.veggieboards.com/forum/5...-transitioning-wfpb-diet-health-benefits.html

Don't forget to post in 'What did you cook lately' if you've got any nice recipes to share :)

·
Premium Member
16,664 Posts
Welcome to VB! Glad you joined us! :hi:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts