VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ahem does my avatar look like ...it's not right or something? do tell so i can put in a different one. gee thanks.

it was pointed out that it looked eh, not right. heh.

really, i wont be offended..so go right ahead!

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
hehee, mustard? on what part? It looks fine on my PC. It could use a little "sharpening" for a bit more clarity, but I don;t see any gunk on it anywhere.

Gunk... hehehe, I like that word.

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Hmm, from a webcam, that cap is surprisingly clear. What did you use to process the pic? Just the cam software?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Sorry..my b/f looked at it too and he said maybe it's just the quality of the pic...I have an new video card so everything is really crisp and fresh looking...so maybe that's why it looks different on mine. Well see what everyone else says...

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Looks cute to me! Without much visible hair you look like, oh, 15. I'm cursed with that, too.

·
Registered
0 Posts
The quality of the pic though...it doesn't look like something is on it?? I just adjusted my gamma on my video card and it still doesn't look right on my pc .... arrrgh!

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
It looks fine to me, I wouldn't call it "not right" at all. Btw, what was the turtle's name that you had in your avatar before? As cute as the turtle was, its nice to see a picture of the person who's posting

·
Banned
1,045 Posts
hey hey, ms ruthie b, stop trying to pick a fight with poor funkified. besides, i hear that her brother is a black belt, you don't want to mess with that.

(hehe she said mustard.)

·
Registered
0 Posts
Un contrair (or however it's spelled)....I'm being her friend. If she had a booger on her nose I'd tell her
Same thing with the avatar. If it wasn't right, I wasn't gonna have her posting around with a bum lookin pic, now what kind of friend would I be, hmm?

·
Banned
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
whoa now..what's this about my bum??

and what? i have a booger!?

ok, max, babycakes, if you say so..it's settled!

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Maybe your turtle will remove the booger for you, Funk.

Go to bed, Skylark, you are not making any sense.

·
Banned
10,763 Posts
Hmm. There is something familiar looking about you. Oh my gob, you look like me. And like some members of my family.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.