VeggieBoards banner

Michael, Are you mad at me?

• yes(im mad as hell and I wont take it anymore)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no( you are a crazy fool, actually if I would have picked yes, you still would be a crazy fool)

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Michael!

okay, a trip down memory lane, back to grade school and my attempt to find out if you, Michael, are mad at me? Remember the other night, when I wanted you to do something but you were in a bad mood and you hate the device used to do the thing that I wanted you to do? well, Im curious if I made you mad or something... erm ok...

(ill add this here: everyone else can vote if you think hes mad at me or not... cmon)

·
Registered
7,691 Posts
i don't think he gets mad very often. sometimes annoyed or frustrated but not really mad, and the other 2 are much easier to get over quickly.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
He was already in a bad mood apparently,,,but there are extenuating circumstances that I am not elaborating on for privacy sakes,,, its nothing bad...

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
He's rarely mad....when he's moody usually due to PMS.

What the hell is this electronic device? If it can't be stated publicly than send me a PM. I might want one

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
it starts with a p and ends with an e,,,and has 3 letters between that.. well the short version of the word... the long version starts with a t with 6 letters in between.......

1 - 20 of 25 Posts