VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am another former vegwebber.

My name is Abbie, I live in Nebraska and I am fifteen, but will be sixteen on the thirtieth of this month. I went vegan around Thanksgiving of last year, but ended up eating meat 2 times since then to keep the peace. I have been completely vegan for 2 months now, and no more peace keeping for me when it comes to food.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
hello inkie

that is so excellent to hear you have kicked the meat habit at such an early age.

i wish it hadn't of taken me 23 years to catch on. uughhh.

but it's better late than never right!

have fun here

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nope, there were/are younger ones than me. There were a few 13 and 14 year olds. People are always telling me that I have the maturity level of a 25 year old though. But I can be a dork on many occasions.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am curious, are there any other Nebraskans out here?

And, we used to be vegwebbers, what are we now? veggieboarders?

·
Registered
794 Posts
Hey, Inkie
Welcome to the boards!

I've always wanted to go to Nebraska... though from the pictures I've seen, it looks kinda hot. And being from the UK, I'm used to the c-c-c-c-c-cold..

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I don't know about it being to hot. It is snowing right now! In the summer time it can get hot, but not as hot as some of the southern states.

·
Registered
794 Posts
It's snowing?! I'm jealous... I wish it'd snow here! I was told it snow heavily in the winter, and I got all excited at the prospect of building an entire snow family.

Alas, it wasn't to be

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.