VeggieBoards banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,902 Posts
Welcome! I live in Cleveland, grew up in Euclid, about a 5 min. walk from the lake. Hi! How do you like the weather today?

Congratualtions on the smoking. So did it have anything to do with the great american smoke-out?

·
Registered
8,591 Posts
Welcome! congratulations on your new healthier approach to life!! Quitting smoking is a huge step! you won't regret it ever! I quit almost 3 years ago after being a hardcore, you'll-never-get-me-to-quit smoker for 14 years. if you EVER need any help, advice, or web resources, let me know!

Again welcome!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Congrats on quit smoking.. that must of been hard. My mom just quit after 30 years of smoking. Welcome to the boards. I am new to these boards too. I have been an ovo-vegetarian for 3 months now. So I'll be seeing you around the boards.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm here...everyday (even when I'm not supposed to be)..but don't yell please.
I'll be getting off soon and getting to work..promise. Oh, and November will be one year since I quit smoking! Yeah Me!

Oh, ignore my edit of the very first post back in March. My dog Lucky had passed away and I was a little emotional at the time. I'm definitely not gone.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.