VeggieBoards banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Kate, i'm a 21 year old student at Virginia Tech, entering my fourth and final year here. i just recently decided to become a vegan, it's a very different way of life, but i'm finding it to be not as difficult as i thought. i'm trying to slowly get the dairy out of my diet since as of right now, i have only limited myself to non-meat foods. help and advice is appreciated. thanks

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hello to all of you
everyone on here seems so nice. i'm really glad i found this forum, it's great to read all the stuff ya'll write, it gives me ideas and new perspectives on things i've been trying to figure out as of late. and it's getting me really excited about starting off on my vegan adventure!
what a great site ya'll have compiled.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by 1vegan

Hi Kate, Welcome to VB

I've got two questions:

1- What made you go veg*n ?

2- Virgina Tech : what do you study ? (I love technical woman)
haha, you're looking in the wrong place then pal
i'm a sociology major, about as FAR from technical as it gets

hm.. what made me go veg*n... a year ago when i decided to try it out, it was from taking a morality and justice class here at tech, my professor showed us a video of factory farm practices, but just recently, i'd been reading the PETA website quite regularly and decided it was time for me to do my part. i'm really into animal rights, i don't quite know where to start, but i do all the normal things like writing companies, etc.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts