VeggieBoards banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About me:

My name is Peter and I will live to be 150…
I have recently graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing and am currently seeking employment. For many years now, many, I have been extremely enthused with my health and how many factors affect it. Food, exercise, stress, and spirituality are the four areas that I believe hold the answers to life. With my website and blog I enjoy sharing my achievements, learning experiences, step-step methods, and all of the personal experiments I have performed in order to fulfill this lifestyle.

The common phrase is: more apples a day keeps the doctor away. That holds some truth to it, but another slightly altered version holds the truth. More apples a day keeps more doctors away. You cannot become healthy overnight and nor can you take a pill that will make you lose weight in a healthy manner. Death is a culmination of factors and LIFE is the reduction and avoidance of such factors. By eating more apples (making more health focused choices) you will literally avoid more doctors and live longer. And that is my goal.

I will smash the current age record and I will live to be at least 150 years old. I will, without a doubt, accomplish this. People are living into their eighties on average now, and most do not eat more apples. Most are smokers, drinkers, meat-eaters, overly-stressed, lazy, or even just slightly active in any of those categories. Remember, death is a culmination of these choices. Unhealthy behavior in small doses does add up eventually lead to our deaths.

I hope to share advice, recipes, and experiences while learning from others at the same time. Nice to meet you!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Welcome. I just joined today. Checked out your site. It's really nice. Will check it out more when I have more time. I will be pursuing a nursing degree.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to you too. I am glad that you like the site. The schooling was not easy but it does offer a lot of opportunities and is a journey worthy of travelling.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'm sure it wasn't easy. I like the flexibility that it could afford myself and my child. It seems to be a stable profession and that is something I need. Did it say on your website that you are catholic? Not trying to be nosy just curious......

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Raised catholic, but I do not practice anymore. I will be sharing all of those experiences and the unraveling of my faith on my website.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts