VeggieBoards banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well im really looking into study natural therapies, herbs , naturopathy, ect ....... im having such a hard time finding a collage , more one that does distance in some modules , the problem is that there are so many to choose from im looking for anyone that may have already studies with a good sound collage? thanks

·
Registered
19,134 Posts
psst....college

·
Registered
12,282 Posts
I edited your thread title. I thought you were looking for a specific c&p type picture.

·
Registered
7,014 Posts
Heh. Yeah, colleges are more likely to take students who can spell college.
Sorry I can't help - been too long since I finished school, and I didn't study the same stuff as you, so I have no idea what schools are best for that.

--Fromper

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Where do you live? Do you want to stay close to home or move away?

·
Registered
19,134 Posts
You have to admit, misspelling college is pretty ironic in a thread about choosing one.

·
Registered
9,260 Posts
Quote:
a good sound collage?
In this case, you might want to start out with an actual canvas from a hobby shop rather than your ordinary piece of paper. Get some glue and paste all kinds of flowers, leaves, twigs, etc. onto the canvas. Voila! You have a sound natural collage!

·
Registered
19,134 Posts
Nah, don't take it the wrong way. I meant my comment as gentle teasing. That said, spelling IS going to be important when applying for college.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i know , thanks i still cant find a collEGE , well i mean i can but too many to choose from , how do i know who to trust? plus there fees are all different

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Like I asked before, do you care where the college is? If you are a resident of the U.S. state where the college is, you may be able to get in-state tuition, which will cost less generally than paying out-of-state tuition. But that only matters if you want to go there.

Do you have a guidance counselor at your school? Ask him/her for help finding colleges with your interests.

Do you know anyone in the career field you want? Ask him/her where s/he went to school or for ideas on where to apply. Keep in mind that if they went to that school longer than five years ago, you can't count on the same faculty being there.

·
Registered
19,134 Posts
Do you know someone who is in the field? They might have some good ideas on training opportunities.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i am in australia , and i think im more looking for distance ed. there is the college of natural therapies , health schools australia , natural care college , health and harmony ........ ahhh just too many they all say that there good and that they are reconised but how do you know which one will giv you the best qualifications ?

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
You're in naturopathy... what do you need credibility for?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.