VeggieBoards banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off this is my first post, even though I've been a lurker for quite some time. So hi everybody! Well anyway I'm sort of not getting the grade that I would like in Biology and we can do extra credit reports to bring up our grade so I was wondering if their was any topic that pertained to vegetarianism that would also pertain to Biology that I could do a report on? (That was one long sentence) Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
79 Posts
u can always educate people on how our bodies don't need meat for protein, that there are other sources!!!! Tired of freakin people always asking that one!!!
Sorry, someone just asked me that AGAIN! "how do u get enough protein if u don't eat meat?" are people really not aware of the many other ways of achieveing a good balance of protein w/o meat?? But, yea, that might be more like preaching... oh well, felt good writing that down!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well all the extra credit reports were due today. So I turned in one on cells, and then during the day I did one on gene therapy. If I would've had about another week till they were due then I would of definitely done one of your guy's ideas(especially Daisy Rose, I get that question a lot too). But since I've had volleyball not stop for awhile I had no time to write a really thought out advanced essay. So I did simple broad subjects. Now hopefully it will raise my grade to an A. Thanks guys

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.