VeggieBoards banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is wrong with me.<br><br>
I love animals, right now we have eight dogs and four horses and three cats most were rescue cases. I know how bad it is for the lives of some animals.<br><br><br><br>
So why can't I commit to becoming a Vegetarian?<br><br><br><br>
But it's way more then that why can't I stick to anything like an exercise program. I just get done what needs too be done to each day.<br><br>
I have been dragging around for a couple of years with a huge case on the Lazyies, I had been in therapy for a good 2 1/2 years which helped a lot with me and my DH working together better, but I kind of just platitude. So I found a new Psychologist that I go to next week, hopefully she will give me some new ideas.<br><br>
We would like to have children soon (I'm 34 DH 40) So if I could get better with out meds that would be best. I don't want to have children I am going to be like this for the rest of my life. BTW all my blood work is normal, my doc doesn't think I need meds.<br><br>
I use to think that I am just not motivated or lazy, but It's really bad now.<br><br><br><br>
Does anyone have any insights on helping me live healthier and happier?<br><br><br><br>
Thanks in advance, as it does take me a while to respond since I don't write very well and need to do a lot of spell check.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Maybe you should get in the habit of "changing" things more. Start with your sock drawer. Apathy and stagnation are symtoms of both having no choices and having too many. It is very easy to change-- not hard. You just do it. Every day is a chance for change and a new beginning. Make a target date-- mark it on the calender and commit to it. Get ready for it with a clean out of your home, habitat, closet, anything. Act as though it means something to you, and it will mean something to you. Good luck.

·
Registered
12,079 Posts
Hopefully the new therapist will help you since you say it helped in the past. I have periods of laziness but it's usually do to having too much on my plate at any given time, so I tend to veg out when I can. I agree with Gita, take one thing at a time and work on it. The first step is always the hardest. At some point you just need to take it. I wouldn't rule out medication. Am I anti-meds myself, but if therapy does'nt work and you are truly unhappy with the way things are now, then you should try it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts