VeggieBoards banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone,

i found this site and really liked the threads and topics being discussed here so i thought i'd join in on the fun!

my name's sarah and i'm from australia but i'm living in germany for a while.

i've been vegan for nearly two years and vegetarian for 6 months before going vegan.

me and my boyfriend have our own website promoting a cruelty free lifestyle and we do alot of info stalls and have an online store too. we are also starting a vegan cooking group in our town tomorrow which should be lots of fun !!!!

www.rootsofcompassion.org if anyone is interested to take a look.

anyway, i hope to have some good discussions here and hope to learn more and hopefully help others along the way.

take care,

**sarah**
LL

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hello and thanks spud!

there is only ONE vegetarian restaurant in my town and they don't even have soy milk (well last time i went there anyway) or vegan dishes (they can make some of the veggie dishes vegan but no catering specifically for vegans) and none of the cafés have soy milk like they do back in brisbane, so it makes it harder. but the health food stores rule! 98% of the products are organic and there are so many products for vegans. alot of the vegan/veggie products are made in the netherlands, yay! so i eat alot at home and hardly ever eat out, i get too paranoid eating in a restaurant where meat is cooked. but there is a great vegetarian pizzeria in ESSEN which is 100% organic and they have vegan pizzas - mmmmm - so awesome !!! so there are pros and cons as with any place!

:)

hi michael! i already asked a question (about soymilk) so we'll see how it goes. thanks for the warm welcome !!!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Hi Sarah!

Welcome! I, too, am a newbie. Wow, you have such a neat website! I see you have some information on Swedish rock bands. Cool!
I am a straight edge vegan from Gothenburg, so, naturally, I adore the pins you have for sale. Too bad I'm broke.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hi linnea !!!

welcome to you too, i'm glad you like the site and the pins too :)

yeah, we have done two interviews so far with swedish rockers, Satanic Surfers and The Int. Noise Conspiracy! yayay

soooo many good bands come from sweden !!!

see you round the board

1 - 18 of 18 Posts