VeggieBoards banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well first of all...please don't hate me, I'm not a vegitarin and I don't see me becoming one. However I am interested in some of your ideas and would like to keep a healthy eating style for the future...so I figured I could learn some things from you guys. So, I don't care if you don't eat meat or not, I have no reason to force you to...and if you don't agree with my choice to eat meat *shrugs* Well lets just agree to disagree right here and now.

But anyway, my name is Josh...I just moved to Wisconsin from Oregon. I love the outdoors and nature...probably my favorite thing to do is to just be out in the woods, hiking and such.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Interesting that a non-veg joins a veg forum.

You should probably do research on healthy living and eating [meat is actually an unhealthy part of a daily diet ... imagine that].

You don't want my advice on being healthy.

ETA: I also find it to be rude and close-minded of you to post this here. Saying you "can't force us" to eat meat when you are on a vegetarian forum.

I would say a lot more on what I think of this post but I got wind that you were told what is up here and perhaps we'll be lucky to never see you again.

·
Banned
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by HandcuffedAngel View Post

You should probably do research on healthy living and eating [meat is actually an unhealthy part of a daily diet ... imagine that].

ETA: I also find it to be rude and close-minded of you to post this here. Saying you "can't force us" to eat meat when you are on a vegetarian forum.

I would say a lot more on what I think of this post but I got wind that you were told what is up here and perhaps we'll be lucky to never see you again.
Um wow...I came in here trying to be nice about it...I'm not trying to tell you it's wrong to be a vegitarian, and yet somehow you got offended...proof that no matter what you do you just can't win. Would it've been better if I would've just kept my mouth shut about the whole thing, and pretend to be something I'm not?

And like I said before, I'm not going to debate about meat being healthy or not, that's not the reason I'm here.

·
Registered
19,134 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by HandcuffedAngel View Post

Not cool.
The op didn't say he "can't force us" to eat meat (which implies that he wants to), but rather that he has "no reason to force you to" (which implies that he's fine with people being vegetarian).

Do unto others, eh?

·
Banned
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamJen View Post

Not cool.
The op didn't say he "can't force us" to eat meat (which implies that he wants to), but rather that he has "no reason to force you to" (which implies that he's fine with people being vegetarian).

Do unto others, eh?
I am a Christian, and it says in the Bible to accept people who chose not to eat meat. I'm completely cool with it, one of my best friends is a vegitarian.

Thanks for backing me

·
Registered
9,260 Posts
Welcome to the forums, Spirit Wolf! I hope you find lots of useful and interesting information here. There's also a lot of good recipes in our recipes section.

·
Registered
7,858 Posts
I'm a little confused as to why you would want to join a veg forum, and not, like, a healthy eating forum, but...

Welcome to VB!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Why would you join a veggie froum, to tell us you eat meat and never plan to give it up?

That's a bit strange, and you would probably be better suited in some sort of Health Forum, as Isowish mentioned.

But, okay, it seems like the Mods are letting you stay, I hope your membership here is constructive.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts