VeggieBoards banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all.

I'm new... so a bit about myself i guess!! I'm Ellen, i'm 19 from Herefordshire. I've been veggie all my life.

Errr.... i like music, playing guitar, drawing and horse riding.

Anything else you want to know, just ask! :)

·
Registered
0 Posts
Welcome!

A life long veggie? Awesome. Are you vegan? L/O?

I'm 15, it's always nice to meet veggies around my age. Check out the teen forum sometime!

·
Registered
7,858 Posts
Also check out the UK forum (I'm going to guess you're not talking about a Hereforshire outside the UK, although I've seen so many 'Newcastles' all over the world that I wouldn't bet on it).

Welcome to VB!

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry.. what does L/O mean? I'm a bit slow on internet words and that. I'm not a vegan.. but got a vegan mate who's helping me slowly!

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ahh ok... ooh err, i haven't seen all these different forums! Will have a proper look!! As for the teen one... i'm gonna be 20 in a few months! (ahhh!)

·
Registered
7,858 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk_in_Drublic View Post

Sorry.. what does L/O mean? I'm a bit slow on internet words and that. I'm not a vegan.. but got a vegan mate who's helping me slowly!
l/o is shorthand for lacto-ovo vegetarian, a vegetarian who eats eggs and dairy

·
Registered
0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by isowish View Post

l/o is shorthand for lacto-ovo vegetarian, a vegetarian who eats eggs and dairy
Yup!

And, about the teen forum, you can still chat to us for a few months. Also, I've seen people 20, 21 post on there..I'm not sure if there's an accually rule agaisnt it, you would have to ask a mod. But I'm pretty sure they wouldn't yell at you for being a few months over the age limit.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts