VeggieBoards banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't really know what to say. Anyway, I'm 19 from the UK, Oxford to be more precisely. I am probably just going to lurk, but I thought it would be polite to introduce myself. The reason I joined was so I could learn about other peoples experiences of being vegetarians, as I don't know anyone who is one other than the people in my family. The other reason I came here is the forum (a Psychology forum) I usually go on is starting to get boring. I don't seem to being having much luck converting the neo-conservatives to vegetarianism on that forum.

I have theoretically always been some sort of vegetarian all my life, coming to think of it I have been nearly every type of vegetarian. I could not stay a vegan for medical reasons, so I had to go back to boring Lacto-ovo vegetarianism. In all honesty I originally stop eating meat because I thought it tasted nasty. It was only later, when I was about 5 or 6 when I walked past a butchers shop in the Covered Market that I realized what meat was.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts