VeggieBoards banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. Guess this is where I should post first. I'm really excited to find these boards. I am somewhat new to this veggie thing. I have been wrestling with it for a LONG time. I'm that girl who craves a juicy steak, then cries after I eat it. I figure that's no way to live.
I am very into organic, health foods, which may make this transition a little easier. We'll see. I've challenged my hubby to veg out with me for 30 days. So far he just thinks I'm a crazy hippy. We'll see.

Peace!

·
Registered
6,902 Posts
Welcome, and hopefully your husband will adopt some of your changes. There are a lot of people here who have either worked out having an omni SO, or whose SOs have actually converted.

·
Registered
8,489 Posts
hey! welcome to VB

there are a lot of great recipes here. your hubby may be surprised at how good vegetarian/vegan food can taste!

·
Registered
854 Posts
Hi EricsGrrl... welcome!

I'm from Michigan, too!
As someone mentioned, check out the recipes section of veggie boards; lots of good ideas there.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Welcome, Congratulations, and good luck!!!

Every day you will feel better and better about yourself, and before you know it, the idea of eating cow flesh will be repulsive to you. ( i hope.) You will have more energy, happier, and i think an overall more positive outlook on life. GOODLUCK!

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
Welcome.

Good luck on your veggie journey. Congrats on making the best decision of your life!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts