VeggieBoards banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I am a long-time lurker of this board. I have been fully vegetarian for a year, and sans red meat for 6 years prior to that. Vegetarian to me means no chicken, no fish, no gelatin, no beef/chicken stock/gravey etc. My fiance is also vegetarian and has been for about nine months. I just finished my university degree in April and am now employed in my field as a writer/editor of several trade publications. I hope--once I have more job security--to make even more positive changes in my life to lessen even further my footprint on the earth. I agree wholeheartedly with the views expressed on other boards about animal rights, ecological impact of omnivorism, ignorance of humans in their view of the earth and its intention.... these are all reasons why I have become veg*n. This board makes me feel like my fiance and I are not alone in how we see the world; the way we wish everyone would see it.

·
Registered
7,895 Posts
hello!!...I dearly hope you are not alone in your vision/view of the world too...

So glad you are vegan!!

Lets lessen the exploitative footprints on this Earth together.

·
Registered
62 Posts
welcome!

i liked your signiture, though i think it's more of and 'imperialist delusions' . if you haven't yet, i'd recommend you see the movie 'instinct' with Anthony Hophkins. it speaks of that issue.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts