VeggieBoards banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! My name is Christa and I am totally new to the vegetarian thing. So far it's been kind of a struggle, but I'm muddling through it and making the change slowly but surely.

I work full time and take college classes at night, so life is hectic, but good. Mostly I joined in hopes of meeting interesting, supportive people who have also adopted the veg lifestyle. Hope to talk to you soon!

~C.

P.S. Sorry this intro is so boring! Geeze....

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
Hi Christa!

One more! I'm glad you are going veg. And I'm glad you found us. I'm sure you'll find what you hoped for here. But this here is also a funny place to be. So it's a cool combination! Read daily and post often

Your intro is not boring - I wonder how you manage with all what you are doing, to still have the energy for being (or going) veggie! I know it can be a lot of thinking/planning/researchning in the beginning. But now you're here, and many people can hopefully help! I like that you seem to be positive about life!

See you!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.