VeggieBoards banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Happy Veggie
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there,
I'm G.J a 13 year old girl. I just joined veggieboards and I want to be a vegetarian because I feel bad for all the animals and I feel that I eat too unhealthy. First let me tell you some facts about me. I'm a fashionista, I love gymnastics, Drawing is one of my favorite things to do, my dream job is fashion designing, my idol is Bethany Mota, and i'm very upbeat and bubbly. One problem I don't know how to become a vegetarian though like i've never been a fan of meat the only type I eat really was chicken and sometimes turkey on holidays also I'm scared people won't like the fact that I want to be a vegetarian because they already say i'm VERY skinny and need more meat..... Well anyway I hope I make some friends here that are vegetarians and Vegans and hello world :D

·
Herbivorous Urchin
9,717 Posts
Welcome to the community, G.J.!

If you are already very skinny, your parents night be hesitant to let you go vegetarian. You might want to research some of the health benefits and healthy ways to eat vegetarian, and present them to your parents. Movies like "Forks Over Knives" might be good ones to show them. It would be good for you too watch it as well ;)

Good luck! If you have any questions, we are here for you.

·
Premium Member
16,664 Posts
Welcome to Veggieboards! :hi:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Welcome.

As suggested before, be sure to educate yourself on nutrition and take care not to let moving towards a cruelty free life end up being an act of cruelty to yourself.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts