VeggieBoards banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hellloo! I've been a registered member of this forum for a long time, but haven't had much internet time in a long time and can't seem to remember my username/password so I re-registered.

I'm a 24 year old student, I've been vegetarian for 5 years, hands down the best decision I ever made. Haven't looked back even once. I feel so much more at peace with myself, the earth, and other living beings around me.

I have an adorable 3 month old kitten named Azalea Moonbeam, she was born on the full moon and came home on the full moon as well. I also three sweet ratty boys named Koby, Haze and Milo. I'm absolutely madly in love with all 4 of them, I can't imagine life without them anymore.

So, I guess that's all the basics... nice to meet you all!

Here's some pictures of my babies...

Milo... he's still a baby, 2 months old. Just rescued him last week from horrendous conditions, being bred for snake food. He's still very nervous, he's squint his eyes and brace himself when you go towards him to pick him up. He's coming around though, he's so so sweet.

Koby... also rescued from terrible conditions, being bred for snake food. I brought him home when he was probably not any older than a 1.5 months old. He's 5 months old now and has grown into a big, handsome squishy rat. Such a loving little guy.

And finally, this is Haze. He's a 6 months old dark grey hooded rat, I adopted him from the SPCA when he was about 2 months old. He's a pretty small little guy, Koby has by far outgrown him even though he's younger lol. He's a little snuggle bug.

·
Arrrg! Me mateys.
5,591 Posts
Hello and welcome back to VB!

Now my question is, what's the meaning behind your username?
I love it.

Edit: Oh I see you added pictures. Such cuties! You should check out the Post your pets thread.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haha I don't know really, I just like to flail and gypsy around. Not so much now that I have pets, they keep me pretty grounded (in the good way) and I can't travel around as often as I did before but they're definitely worth it.

·
Registered
10,324 Posts
Hello flailinggypsy and welcome back!! OMG your ratties and kitty are ADORABLE!! I have always been terrified of rats but Koby, Haze, and Milo are just too cute!! Azalea looks so sweet and I love her name and the story behind it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.