VeggieBoards banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,<br><br>
I'm an omnivore by preference but the boyfriend and some others have suddenly dived into vegetarianism and I'm looking for meal ideas. Being a picky eater is to my detriment now more than ever as so many staples of the vegetarian diet are on the icky-food list. As such, I have come here to ask for help. Wish me luck.<br><br>
Lyarie

·
Registered
642 Posts
Hello!<br><br>
There's a large recipe section on the forums that offers a lot of different ideas for meals and snacks. There are also a number of web sites out there with tons of recipe ideas to choose from. I'm sure you'll be able to find something you'll love. Are you considering adopting a vegetarian diet for yourself as well, or will you just be sharing vegetarian meals with your boyfriend and friends?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I read through pages and pages of ideas today and got very little. I'll eat vegetarian or mostly vegetarian meals with my boyfriend and friends and they're the ones I eat with the most so. Call me a monster, but I don't have much moral objection to meat. I like most meats, but they watched this documentary about meat actually being bad for you so essentially I'm humouring them. No doubt there is some validity to the claims of the documentary, but I still don't really want to change my diet, especially with the severe limitations it puts on my intake due to pickiness.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts